KITTYCATGO ADVENTURE CHALLENGE OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
PARTICIPATION OPEN WORLDWIDE.
ONLY RESIDENTS OF THE US AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) ARE ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES.
18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
THIS EVENT IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INC. (“FACEBOOK”), INSTAGRAM, INC. (“INSTAGRAM”), TWITTER, INC. (“TWITTER”), ZOOM, INC. (“ZOOM”) OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
- PARTICIPATION: By registering at kittycatgo.com/adventure-challenge, you are officially entering to join the KittyCatGO Adventure Challenge (“EVENT”), which runs from Friday, October 1, 2021 until Sunday, October 31, 2021, and you agree to be bound by the following rules (“Official Rules”), which constitute a binding agreement between you, and KittyCatGO, LLC (“SPONSOR”). You must participate in the EVENT in order to win any prize(s). These Official Rules apply only to this EVENT and not to any other EVENT, sweepstakes, or contests sponsored by All Pet Voices or any of its respective affiliates.
- ELIGIBILITY: The EVENT is open worldwide for participation, though only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States, District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) and who are 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER as of the date referenced above as the start date for the EVENT (“Entrants”) are eligible for prizes. Proof of residency and age may be required. KittyCatGO employess and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), including household members of KittyCatGO’s employees (regardless of whether such household member is a spouse or family member) are not eligible to enter. KittyCatGO reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any Winner (as defined in Section 5 hereof). The State of Georgia law governs this EVENT.
- SPONSORSHIP: The EVENT sponsor is All Pet Voices (“Sponsor”), located at 1654 Wesleyan Drive, Macon, GA 31210. Sponsor will conduct the EVENT substantially as described in these Official Rules. The Sponsor is partnering with other companies and organizations who will provide prizes for the EVENT. Any partner of the event can be found on the Sponsor’s website at kittycatgo.com/adventure-challenge. Sponsor partners are not responsible for the Official Rules or administration of the EVENT. Partners are only responsible for prize shipments to winners.
- REGISTRATION PERIOD: This time to register for this EVENT begins on September 17, 2021 and closes on October 31, 2021.
- HOW TO REGISTER: During the Entry Period, visit the EVENT registration page located on Sponsor’s website at kittycatgo.com/adventure-challenge. You will be asked to provide basic contact information including your name, email, your cat’s name, country of residence, and Instagram handle. (NOTE: You must complete all required fields of the registration form with information that is valid on the date of the EVENT to be eligible). All registrations become the property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged.
- LIMITATIONS ON REGISTRATIONS: Limit one registration per person per email address. No third-party registrations. Any person who attempts or otherwise encourages the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to register or encourage multiple or false registrations, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and their registration(s) will be revoked. Use of robotic entry devices is strictly prohibited.
- DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN: Registering for the event reserves your space to participate. You will receive participation information from the Sponsor after your successful registration. Winners will be announced on a Facebook and Instagram Live broadcast on Monday, November 1st at 8:00pm EST. Winners do not need to be present at the broadcast to win. Winners will be emailed by 8:00 PM EST Tuesday, November 2nd and will have 48 hours to reply with the necessary information for Sponsor and Sponsor’s partner to ship and deliver the prize. By not responding within 48 hours, winner forfeits prize(s).
- ODDS: The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible participants, according to the eligibility requirements in the EVENT’s Official Rules. Sponsor has several prizes. Registrants may only win one prize.
- PRIZES: There will be several prizes from Sleepypod and KittyCatGO ranging in value from $12 to up to $200. There will be 3 winners – a Grand Prize Winner, a 2nd Prize Winner, and a 3rd Prize Winner. Each registrant’s opportunity to win a prize is dependent on how many tasks they complete in the EVENT. The Grand Prize Winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible registrants who complete at least 30 tasks. The 2nd Place Prize Winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible registrants who complete at least 20 tasks. The 3rd Place Prize Winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible registrants who complete at least 10 tasks. The odds of winning those prizes will depend on the number of eligible registrants who also meet the prize drawing requirements. Possible prizes eligible registrants may win are:
|Prize Description||Total Quantity (not per winner)||Prize ARV|
|GRAND PRIZE: Sleepypod Mobile Pet Bed, Sleepypod Martingale Cat Harness, Sleepypod Cloudpuff Blanket, and KittyCatGO Kylo Leash||1||$298.97|
|2ND PLACE PRIZE: Sleepypod Martingale Cat Harness, Sleepypod Cloudpuff Blanket, and KittyCatGO Kylo Leash||1||$98.98|
|3RD PLACE PRIZE: KittyCatGO Cat Adventure Sticker Pack and Pack of 2 KittyCatGO Catnip Mice||1||$21.50|
- WARNING: Any attempt by any person, whether or not a registrant, to deliberately damage, destroy, tamper with or vandalize any Sponsor-owned website or mobile application or related social networking site, the entry process, or otherwise interfere with or undermine the legitimate operation of the EVENT, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and diligently pursue all remedies against any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any PRIZE has no cash redemption value. Any federal, state and local taxes assessed on the value of the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor’s partners are responsible for shipping of prizes and will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver the prize. Winners who do not provide necessary information or claim their prize by responding to the Sponsor’s reach out via email within 2 business days of receiving notification will forfeit their prize.
- GENERAL TERMS: By registering for the EVENT, you promise to abide by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any registrant at any time. Sponsor will not be responsible for any injury, damage, or loss of any kind arising out of your participation in the EVENT. YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY OR ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES INJURIES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, winner grants Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use winner’s name without further authorization, compensation, or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotion, and other publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world.In the event of a dispute as to registrations submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the primary account holder of the email account used to register for the EVENT at the actual time of the entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses, or the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be required to show proof that he/she is authorized account holder.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION: Sponsor will not sell, rent or otherwise transfer any information, obtained throughout the course of this EVENT, to any third party, nor will Sponsor use this information for marketing purposes, except as expressly stated herein, or when a registrant opts into Sponsor’s newsletter or sharing their name an email with Sponsor’s partners of the EVENT. If Registrant chooses those opt-ins during the registration process, registrant’s name and email will be added to the Sponsor Newsletter and/or shared with the Sponsor’s partners.
- WINNER NAMES: The name of winners is available only within fifteen (15) days after the close of the Entry Period. To receive the name of winners, where permitted by law, or a printed copy of the EVENT’s Official Rules, please contact Sponsor by email at emily at kittycatgo.com.