Showing cats is a unique adventure for purebred and house cats alike that involves a lot of training, traveling, and handling. In this episode, I chat with Emilia Evans as she shares her knowledge, expertise, and personal experiences on the cat show floor.
Overview of the Episode
- How Emilia got started showing cats
- The differences between the different organizations and types of cat shows
- Showing house cats
- Preparation needed for showing cats
- Grooming for a cat show
- The types of handling a cat needs to be comfortable with
- Showing special-needs and disabled cats
- The point system and different ranks and titles for cat shows
- What goes into traveling with cats for cat shows
- Vaccination requirements
- Show etiquette
- How to get started with showing cats
Resources & Recommended Gear
Live Video Episode Replay
Where to Find Emilia
Did you enjoy this episode? SUBSCRIBE and LEAVE A REVIEW!
To share the love and support what I do, I’d appreciate if you left a review for my show! This will help more people find it and learn more about traveling and adventuring with their cats.