Cat agility is a wonderful enrichment activity that keeps your cat’s mind and body active, while also building that bond and sense of trust between you.
In this episode, I chat with Terri Lukens-Gable and Teri Thorsteinson about their agility experiences, including what cat agility entails, what’s required of your cat, how to participate with your cat from home, and more.
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me to continue creating helpful content. Don’t worry – I would never recommend something I don’t like or use myself!
Overview of the Episode
- How Terri and Teri got involved with cat agility
- What an official cat agility course entails
- The sounds and distractions to expect at a cat show
- Virtual cat agility courses?
- What’s required of a cat who wants to participate in agility
- Agility lures
- The types of obstacles in a cat agility course
- Participating in cat agility from home
Resources and Recommended Gear
- Cat Fancier’s Association Cat Agility
- Indoor Agility Kit
- Yoga blocks
- Clicker Training Kit
- Cat School
- Karen Pryor Clicker Training
Live Video Episode Replay
Where to find Terri and Teri
- Terri Lukens-Gable on Instagram: @adami_the_aby
- Teri Thorsteinson on Instagram: @adventuresome_cats
- Teri Thorsteinson on Facebook: @AdventuresomeCats
- Terri Lukens-Gable on Facebook: @AdamiTheAby
Did you enjoy this episode? SUBSCRIBE and LEAVE A REVIEW!
To share the love and support what I do, I’d appreciate if you left a review for my show! This will help more people find it and learn more about traveling and adventuring with their cats.