Cats with disabilities and special-needs deserve to live amazing, adventure-filled lives too! There is no reason their handicaps should get in the way of them getting to explore and enjoy outdoor time, though their adventures might look a bit different.
In this episode, I chat with a panel of guests about our motivations, struggles, and lessons we’ve learned along the way as we adventure with our disabled and special-needs cats.
Overview of the Episode
- Introduction of Maze (incontinent)
- Introduction of Squid (no eyes)
- Introduction of Aquaman (spina bifida, paralyzed, incontinent)
- Special considerations and precautions for adventuring with special-needs cats
- Dealing with negative comments from others
- How our disabled cats get along with our other cats
- Our disabled cats’ favorite types of adventures
- How adventuring has helped our cats’ abilities
- Flying with disabled cats
Live Video Episode Replay
Where to Find Karen, Kat, and Delcy
- Karen & Aquaman on Instagram @adventures.of.aquaman
- Kat & Squid on Instagram @squid.the.eyeless
- Delcy & Maze on Instagram @mazethemanx
Did you enjoy this episode? SUBSCRIBE and LEAVE A REVIEW!
To share the love and support what I do, I’d appreciate if you left a review for my show! This will help more people find it and learn more about traveling and adventuring with their cats.