Before beginning your adventure training, it’s important to first assess your cat’s personality to try and determine what they might be comfortable with or enjoy. Just like with people, cats have different personalities and preferences, and it’s important to listen to your cat and follow their lead.
I believe there are 6 personality traits that are usually fairly common to cats who quickly and naturally take to outdoor adventures. Now that’s not to say that a cat can’t learn to love traveling and adventuring. Your cat may even surprise you and LOVE it when you thought they wouldn’t. But it will come more naturally to those cats with these certain traits.
Listen now in my first solo episode to find out what these traits are:
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me to continue creating helpful content. Don’t worry – I would never recommend something I don’t like or use myself!
Overview of the Episode
- the six personality traits most common to cats who naturally take to adventuring outdoors
- how to get your cat to be more accepting of strangers
- how to train your cat to be more comfortable with handling and petting
- ways to increase your cat’s confidence level
- how to increase your cat’s food motivation
- the importance of following your cat’s lead
Resources & Recommended Gear
Did you enjoy this episode? SUBSCRIBE and LEAVE A REVIEW!
To share the love and support what I do, I’d appreciate if you left a review for my show! This will help more people find it and learn more about traveling and adventuring with their cats.