This Season 2 finale episode is a bit different than usual! Rather than chatting with a guest expert, my husband Bobby joined me on the show. We share about the results of the recent KittyCatGO Community survey, give a behind-the-scenes look at KittyCatGO, and answer questions submitted by email subscribers.
Overview of the Episode
- Sharing of the results from the KittyCatGO Community survey that I put out a couple months ago
- Takeaways from the survey, as well as some tidbits about our own cats and experiences
- Answered questions submitted by email subscribers
- What’s to come for KittyCatGO in the back half of the year
Resources and Recommended Gear
- Podcast episode about dealing with off-leash dogs
- Cat-friendly locations map
- Cat School
- Getting Things Done book
- KittyCatGO Trailblazers community
Did you enjoy this episode? SUBSCRIBE and LEAVE A REVIEW!
To share the love and support what I do, I’d appreciate if you left a review for my show! This will help more people find it and learn more about traveling and adventuring with their cats.