In this episode, I chat with Finn and Lorraine of @fisherthemainecoon all about how to acclimate your cat to being on, around, and even IN the water! Whether you’d like to get your cat comfortable with a wet towel wipe down in the summer or you have water sport aspirations, this episode is for you!
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me to continue creating helpful content. Don’t worry – I would never recommend something I don’t like or use myself!
Overview of the Episode
- How Finn and Lorraine helped get Fisher comfortable around water
- Fisher’s water experiences
- Sailor’s water training experience
- Cats’ reactions to rain and sea spray
- Water safety recommendations
- Harness training process
- The first steps to acclimating your cat to water
- Must-have gear for boat rides and water adventures
- Training cats to go to the bathroom outside
- Acclimating to loud sounds
Resources & Recommended Gear
- SurferCat Life Vest
Live Video Episode Replay
Where to Find Fisher & Sailor
Did you enjoy this episode? SUBSCRIBE and LEAVE A REVIEW!
To share the love and support what I do, I’d appreciate if you left a review for my show! This will help more people find it and learn more about traveling and adventuring with their cats.